top of page

Mineral and Royalty Owners

Available Forms

As a convenience to our mineral and royalty owners, online access to forms requested from our office are linked below in bold font. To download these forms, you will need Adobe Reader.


Change Request Form

To change an address or status of an account, we must have a letter including the owner’s account number, social security or taxpayer ID number, old address, new address, phone number and the owner’s original signature as stated on the account. When any party other than the account owner requests an address change, they must provide us with a copy of the document granting them such authority (such as a Power of Attorney). Any and all letters must have a signature on them to be effective.

Alternatively, you may choose to print and complete our Change Request Form.

W-9 Form

We are required by law to keep a W-9 Form on file for each mineral and royalty owner we pay.

W-9 Forms are kept in your lease file to protect your privacy and must contain an original signature.

Transfer of Title

Titles to mineral or royalty interests can be transferred via conveyance (deed) or upon death of the owner. In every case, please notify us as soon as possible that the interest has been transferred so we can establish the new account on your behalf.

Please select the appropriate form for the category below to review requirements of title transfer:

Deed Conveyance
Death With A Probated Will
Death Without A Will or No Probate

Upon receipt of the necessary documents, Old Union will issue a Transfer Order for your review and signature.


 ‪(512) 240-2617‬

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 162685

Austin, TX 78716

bottom of page